Mobile Pizza Party Catering is Simple and Tasty with Pizza Parties Perth
Hosts Riccardo & Margareta have over 30 years experience Pizza Party Catering creating a professional and fun experience for your guests. We love returning to see familiar faces and meeting new people.
Pizza Parties mobile kitchen is a cost effective, on site catering service and we travel all over the Perth metropolitan area and because we are always well planned we can cook around 60-70 pizzas an hour.
“And it’s quite ok to come on in, and give it a go, bring the kids!”
Here’s how we set up:
- We arrive and find a suitable location 3 hours before the start time.
- All we need is a spare house powerpoint for our van lights and refrigerator (for outdoor or “remote” events we will bring a generator)
- We don’t need any power for cooking. Our pizza oven runs on LP gas, making it safe – especially in Summer!
- We spend hours carefully organising and preparing all of the pizzas in our van at your premises.
- We start your party service with a mixed variety feast of freshly cooked pizzas.
- As the pizzas continue to exit the oven, we cut them into slices and lay them down inside our heated, self serve buffet counter.
- We offer you a free waiter service to get things started and a few trays of pizza slices will be carried around and served to your waiting guests.
- While serving these initial trays of food, people will be given information about the Menu being offered.
- We also invite your guests to come up to the van’s heated buffet counter to pick from a much larger variety of food than what is being offered on the tasting tray. Or they can stay where they are and wait for the pizza tray.
- We give your guests a plate and napkin and then they can help themselves to whatever variety of mouth-watering pizza takes their fancy.
How long do we serve for:
The Pizza Parties mobile pizza kitchen can cook around 60 fresh pizzas an hour. This means that a Pizza Parties cooking and serving session is normally spread over a one hour period (or a little longer depending on the number of guests).
At the end of the cooking session we leave a tray of hot delicious pizza on a table so that your guests can help themselves after we leave .
About our mobile pizza van:
The Pizza oven that we use runs on LPG, which means it is not a fire risk, cooks quickly and is smoke free.
Our mobile pizza van was built to commercial food standards and is a complete, self-contained pizza kitchen.
Pizza Parties mobile pizza kitchen complies with the “National Health Code for food vending vehicles” and all WA Hygiene and Health Regulations.